Ok, so it's day two of me having a blog, and the threats have already begun. First, the threat that my mom will READ my blog, which automatically makes my blog less cool. Second, the copycat threat. Now my mother wants a blog too, and she spent an entire car ride to the movies coming up with her own "catchy" title. Here's what she came up with: (keep in mind that her name is Corie) "Rotten to the Cor." Sigh. "Soup du Jor"..."Rotten to the Cor"...c'mon! And she plans on writing about things she dislikes, aka "what's the deal with...?" Seinfeld-esque commentary. But the best part was when she said that all she needed was someone to help her set it up. So... I've come up with a rule: If you need someone to literally sit beside you and walk you through setting up your blog, then you should not have a blog. Who agrees with me?
In other news, my sister has also decided to start a blog, which I am thrilled about! Her title: "You don't know Jac"...and yes, I did come up with that name :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the dichotomy of emotions towards your sister's blog verses your mom's. LOL! The fact that I get a little Jojo everyday through your blog makes me smile :)
ReplyDelete