Monday, December 7, 2009

This blog is for Santa

Dear Santa,

Here is my Christmas list in no specific order. I'm promise that I have been nice!
  • iPod touch
  • Xbox
  • Guitar Hero
  • Arrested Development on DVD
  • New Moon soundtrack
  • (500) Days of Summer (on DVD Dec. 22nd)
  • a locket
  • other jewelry
  • a display frame for my pins
  • a plaid scarf from GAP
  • a coat
  • a shoe
  • iTunes gift card
  • day planner
  • an engagement ring
  • some kind of jalapeno jelly that I can put on top of cream cheese and eat with crackers

All I want is what I have coming to me...all I want is my fair share.

Sincerely yours,

Joriann :)

P.S. What is your favorite cookie?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have some red pepper jelly and cream cheese in my fridge right now, screw Santa, come visit Jessie

    ReplyDelete