Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This post explains why Rachel Ray is disgusting...just in case you didn't already know.

It's official: Rachel Ray is disgusting. And not for the reasons that you would automatically think of, like posing naked for a magazine or something (I'm pretty sure she did that.). I mean, that is disgusting, but I've got another bullet to add to the list of reasons why Rachel Ray is disgusting.  So yesterday, my roommates and I were bored, so we decided to watch 30 Minute Meals for the sheer purpose of making fun of it.  Oh, and there was a lot to make fun of, since she explained like EIGHT times what a slider is, and then proceeded to tell the world how every person in her immediate family plus her sister-in-law likes his or her tuna cooked (I really don't care!).

Ok, that was the annoying part, but the disgusting part was this: that woman does not wash her hands!  She was making tuna burgers out of raw tuna.  She takes the raw tuna out of the packaging, cuts it all up on the cutting board, then picks up a cloth to dry the raw tuna juice off her hands.  Then she uses the same knife to cut up the "butter" lettuce that's going on the "brioche" roll...oh, I'm sorry, not roll, slider. Never even rinses off the knife...puts the unused, now raw tuna coated lettuce back in the lettuce bag. Ten minutes later, she finally announces that she is going to go wash her hands in the sink...and she does not use soap! SICK! Dude, you are on TV; how are you not going to use soap when you wash your hands? I'm sure I could make a meal in 30 minutes too if I never took the time to wash my hands properly or any of the kitchen tools/utensils I was using to make said meal. 

I hope your dinner guests enjoy spending 30 minutes in the bathroom three days from now when you use that leftover, salmonella-ridden butter lettuce to make them a spring salad with EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) dressing.

1 comment:

  1. Rachael Ray is the reason why 'Monsters inside me' is so popular

    ReplyDelete